Friday, June 12, 2009

The Proposal


A pleasant surprise.


I went to this movie solely based on the fact that Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds were starring in it - it also didn't help that I knew there'd be a neked scene in it and who am I to criticize art? But, I digress... I thought it was going to be one of those movies where - if you've seen the previews, you've seen the movie.


To an extent this was true, but only half-like.


The majority of the movie takes place in Alaska and if you thought Wyoming was beautiful, well... you still will but this neck of the country is gorgeous. I'm not gonna get cheesy and claim that this movie makes you thankful for your family and grateful you're not an immigrant, but to say the flick didn't leave you all 'warm and fuzzy' inside would be a lie and I, my friend, am no liar!




4 comments:

  1. Great job, thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, much success. You misspelled naked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog. And I agree with everything you said with this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. neked is misspelled on purpose...

    ReplyDelete